..

..

Stránky

středa 26. září 2012

Středeční/WiP

Tak tu máme opět středeční nakukovací okénko. S dekou jsem trochu pokročila, vše je sešito a vrchní díl je téměř hotový. Pravděpodobně přidám něco málo okolo, ale ještě to musím trochu promyslet :-)

I made some progress on the zig zag quilt I shared last week. The top is almost finished. I'll be adding some border around but not sure which fabric yet.
Taky jsem začala na vánočním čtverci pro Katarinu. Jde o charitatvní projekt a zapojit se můžete i vy.
 
I'm also working on Xmas block for a charity quilt. The theme is tree and the colors are given. It's a bit strange combination to me but so far I like the outcome.
Začala jsem další dva domečky.

I have finished the house pouch from last week and started another two.
A jak se ochadilo vytáhla jsem pletení. Tohle je takový můj pokus. Pletu obě ponožky najednou. Už se mi totiž stalo, že jsem upletla jednu a tu druhou až za pár let :-) Tak uvidíme jestli se tahle metoda osvědčí.

The autumn is here already so it's time to knit some thick socks. This is kind of knitting experiment. I knit both socks at the same time. It happened to me that I made one sock but it took me few year to finish the second to the pair. This way I might finish both at the same time. We'll see if this method will work or not.
Linking to WiP Wednesday.



7 komentářů:

kat129 řekl(a)...

Your zig zags look perfectly pieced!!! Knitting two socks at once - you will have to post the results of this experiment. The yarn looks very thick and warm and comfy.
Cheers!
-k

Gill řekl(a)...

I like your chevron quilt! and more gorgeous house pouches! I love the gnomes!

Rosse007 řekl(a)...

Teda ty jedeš! :) Já teď nemám čas vůbec na nic.Hmm,ale ty domečky jsou fakt nádherný!

Marta Dupkalová řekl(a)...

waw, deka bude super a Katka bude nadšená ďalším krásnym tyrkysovým stromčekom !

Kim řekl(a)...

Oh love the zigzag, there are some really fun ones out there in blog land these days.......I've got to finish mine :0)

Happy Sewing

Korfela řekl(a)...

;-) ty brebentilko ... to znám .. jedna fuska ready a druhá fuč ...
ten quil je fajně a tak vůbec ... všechno hezky rozpracované

Kuře řekl(a)...

teda, já sotva stíhám sledovat, co ty vyrábíš